Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The TOP 10 Things you won't ever hear me say....

We've all read those lists  "Top 10 things you won't hear a "redneck', 'southerner', 'northerner' say".  I think we should all have lists like that.  In fact, I think it should be a prerequisite in life to have one.  Then no chance of offending someone.  They won't ask you to do something that's not on your list.

SO, here goes:

"The Top 10 Things you won't hear Leasa say":

  • Let's go to the mall, instead of on a bike ride
  • I was thinking of not going anywhere this year.
  • I'm sorry, I can't do that
  • Oh, that race is too far
  • You've poured me too much wine
  • I want to start another remodeling project in my house
  • I'll never finish that book
  • My career comes first
  • He's WAY too old/young for me

And the number ONE thing you won't hear me say
  • I haven't watched enough hockey this weekend.
What's on your list?
















No comments:

Post a Comment