Sunday, October 6, 2013

Quotes

I've always collected quotes.  Funny though, I don't ever write down their origin.  Whom says it is not as important to me as WHAT is said.  Or maybe what I hear.

When I can't think of stories to tell, I'm just going to share quotes - then usually they will cause me to remember stories.


  • My life is filled with a supreme cast of characters, I'm just unsure of the plot
  • I'm stuck between poor me and "why didn't I do it"
  • Life doesn't always turn out the way you wished it would or hoped it could.  Sometimes it turns out even better
  • I don't need a commitment, I need preferential treatment.
  • If I knew it was going to be a trial run, I wouldn't have tried so hard
  • When the storm is over, is it happiness or just relief?
  • You owe me a break-up - I'll break up with her for you, if you break up with him for me.
  • I don't think love and fame can live in the same place.
  • You know you love someone when you know you want them to be happy - even if their happiness doesn't include you.

No comments:

Post a Comment