Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I've missed you too

Writing is a funny thing.  When it flows, well, it flows.  Sometimes it doesn't.  Not at all.  Nadda.  As you may have noticed, we haven't been communicating lately.  You and me.

Communication is a two way street.  Sometimes I feel I just ramble.  Nothing makes sense.  Words just come out and the story doesn't make sense.  I'm rambling again.  That guest at the party whom keeps talking about herself.  You know, the one you try to change the conversation, it just doesn't work.  They keep talking.  That's me right now...

Then the strangest things happen.  The rest of the world starts asking questions about, well, you.  Next thing you know a dialogue occurs.  Only you realize this person knows your stories.  And it's great.  You are having a conversation about things you both like.

As mentioned before, I read tons.  Blogs, editorials, columnists, books.  Yes, I too take it personally when I haven't been written lately.  I haven't received any "mail".  I miss my blogs too.  It's a modern day, public journal of happenings.  When they don't write us, we miss them.

Thank you for missing me.  Some sunshine and toes in the water have restored some creative thoughts.  I've missed you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment