Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jet Lag

The boys have never experienced jet lag. We left Hawaii at 9:00pm Hawaii time yesterday (1am Denver time Aug 2). Arrived in San Fran at 5:00am then in Denver at 9:30am Denver time.

Two short flights = no sleep. The boys each slept a bit. Me, I think I slept an hour.

It's very strange to arrive "home" to your own city, get in your own car, and drive to your own house and feel like a stranger. Looking at everything as if it's an old friend you haven't seen in a while.

I took a two hour nap. All the world of difference. Of course, the boys didn't. Four o'clock comes around and Duncan is down for the count. Tried to keep him up until 5. I told him when he woke up at 4 in the morning STARVING and wide awake not to wake me up!

Nolan is hanging in there. And at this point I'm delirious.

The house looks great. The cat is looking at us like we look familiar...... And I wonder where to hang up my clothes. Oh yeah, this is my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment