A friend of mine asked some of the things we do. How can you do, and not also spend a bunch of money. So, I'm going to share - not to receive recognition, but to share so YOU may also participate.
Here we go:
- When you are driving down the highway, let someone over - even if you just let the last two people "in line" over
- We have a local little Japanese restaurant in the neighborhood whom mails out coupons. Take the extra coupons and give to another table.
- Compliment someone on their outfit/hair/shoes, etc. Everyday.
- Send a note to someone to just say hi
- Plant flowers - in someone else's garden
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- If you are the type whom sends in money for rebates, send the rebate to a charity or a child or someone - you will never know if they have received it - and they don't know whom to think.
- On a cold day - hand out cups of coffee to the city workers. On hot days - water.