Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014

14 goals for 2014.


Each goal then has 14 parts.

But first, let me tell you about 2013.  It was about time.  It was Deux Time.  Time to start over.  Time to breathe.  Time to just let go.  Or hang on longer than I should. Well, of course, that's what I deux......

I'm sure I remember a year in the past that I wanted to be over.  But for some reason, it wasn't last year.

HOWEVER, last year, well, is OVER.

So, for this year, I'm starting with my theme again.  Knowing full well, well this "isn't what I meant".

It's the year of 14.  14 things - and each of those is another 14.  But we count both sides.  There AND back as TWO.  Just because we go, doesn't mean we have to go back - so, here goes:

14 miles per week - running that is - more details to follow
14 random acts of kindness
14 pounds to lose
14 thank you notes to write
14 trips (7 round trip.  As we know, I've booked MANY a ONE way tickets in my life)
14 placements (work)
14 things to acquire (me, the SO non-materialistic girl - I will acquire maybe, 14 places place my STUFF).  Afterall, I bought a juicer this year.

I count each of those as double.  As it's only 7, but really 14.   You have to count there AND back.

Tomorrow, I'm buying 14 pairs of new panties.  It's time  (I should have done this last year). It's new.

It really has nothing to do with panties.  It's all about new.

I don't know when I've ever done one thing.  I'm doing 14 new things this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment