Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The thing is...

she just likes me as the older brother.  She's like a baby sister.  Do you know what I mean?  No, I don't have a crush on her.  Besides, my brother is the one in love with her. I'm the big brother.

What do think will happen this summer?  How do you think it's going to be?  This summer I'm going to:  Live life.  Enjoy my time in Hawaii. I'm going to win the Jr Lifeguard competition, and I'm going to Maui.  I've been so lucky for the things and moments I"ve had in my life  The one thing I can guarantee you is that the sun always comes up. And what I realize is that not everyone has these moments.  There are "snaps" in life.

"Snaps":  a change.  Immediate response.  I changed from a way I used to think the way things were going to turn out.

The greatest things about snaps?  Well, they let you know where they are.

We don't know what's going to happen.  We expect the unexpected.  Something that is never going to happen.

If there was a book to be named after you, what is the name of the  book:  "Challenging, Wrong Answer".  My entire life, even when I knew I was wrong, I challenged the wrong answers.  Even if I knew I was wrong.  I knew better than to let it go - just for one more day.
'
I'm just thankful that my mom was crazy enough to make exploring something I couldn't only hoped to.  Maybe next time. . 

I know you love you me.  I know you hate me.  I know there is a Bing Video changing others lives.  I'm here to tell you , my my mom tried.  She might have been wrong, she might have been right, but she willing to take the chance.

That's the thing....

(love, Duncan)

No comments:

Post a Comment