Saturday, March 3, 2012

AND - she's gone

Hook, line and sinker.  GONE.  What kind of gone are you?

(One of my FAVORITE C&W Song)

What kinda gone are you?

Gone with the Long before it?'

Or just gone to visit your mom?

No, this time she's gone.  LONG GONE. Gone = you know, the one with the heartache after it.

What's the ultimatum? There isn't one.  You are a grown man.  We live in an adult world.  You do what you need to do. I will do what I need to do.

If you can't do it.  Well, that's okay too.  I COMPLETELY 100% understand.  I'm not sure I could move Justin out (that's a whole other story)

No.  You won't be able to move her out.  Here is the ultimatum?  Mover her out?   Oh, come on. Security and Longevity ALWAYS win. I'm not asking for anything.

Where do we meet.  Utah - safe place.  It's not you - it's not me.  Really we don't need to meet.  It's all very simple.  You make the choice.  Here I am.  Missing you. Here's you - missing me......

Truly, this is a low budget, made-for-TV movie, with a few Hollywood moments.   

'

No comments:

Post a Comment