Monday, March 5, 2012

To be continued....

Hated those words. 

I'm not very reliable when it comes to TV.  I used to hate it when "TO BE CONTINUED" appeared at the end of a show.  I KNEW I would never see the next one.  OR even worse, I would see the second episode and missed the first!! 

Now with DVR.  "DVD sets"  Hulu TV - that is never an issue.  We don't have to wait any more.  In fact, we can sit down and watch a whole series - not just one season.  We know the ending.

In real life we don't know the ending.  We don't know what will happen next.  That is the joy of life.  It's full of surprises.  Twist and turns. 

As I head back to the mainland - and the real world - not sure what will happen next.  I don't know what's in store for me.

I do know I can't wait to see my sons.  And sleep through the night without roosters waking me up.  Life isn't waiting for me.  It's there to be claimed and lived.  Not wasted wanting something that isn't there. 

To be continued........


No comments:

Post a Comment