Friday, July 15, 2011

Cabo

Carolyn and I have TRIED to go to Cabo three times. Say it ain't so.

We are not meant to go to CABO.

First time:

Week after 9/11. Nothing to be said there.


Her divorce, my divorce, well, you get the idea.

A friend of hers and actually a friend of mine all have access to a condo in Cabo in October. Not the same friends - we are talking TWO condos - all the same week.

Is this our opportunity????

Husband says "No". Ok, I get it. And I also get why I'm not married......

SO SHE SAYS, "he booked me a ticket to Denver for October. How much trouble would I be in if we flew from Denver to Cabo".....

There's my girl....

I belong to the party of "it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask permission"

If that's what you want to do, well, let's do it last minute and pay for it later.....





:-)



Do you really think the story ends there??? It hasn't even started yet.

I'm in Hawaii speaking to an Italian couple whom had just lived 5 years in Cabo". I tell them the story. "Oh, call so and so and such and such and you will fine". I send Carolyn the text and say = I think we are all set.

THE ONE TEXT......



Yes, you can guess the rest of the story.

My funny thing:

Her husband says: "I think your girlfriend is trying to get you in trouble"

IT WAS HER IDEA!!!


Ok, I'll take the blame.

TRULY, I adore her husband. What I DON'T want, is for her not to be able to visit and him worry

And TRULY, maybe we will text him from the airport in Cabo. Beg forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment