Sunday, July 17, 2011

If I were a betting woman.....

I would bet I have met the girl whom one of the boys will share their first kiss. Her name is Lily. She won the 1.2 mile open water swim - her first open water swim. She's beautiful and was very excited to hear I have two boys her age. She's 12, going into seventh grade. She will first be attracted to Duncan, and then she will like Nolan. There is a heartbreak here just waiting to happen.

I met her Uncle Barney. Yes, Barney is his name. Barney's sister lives in Park City and used to be marred to Lily's dad. Lily's dad (Al) lives here. Let's just say, Al's not so bad to look at either.

Barney - his parents founded Motown records. I'm not making this up.  I couldn't make this up.

Uncle Barney introduced me to Al. We are picking the boys up at the airport tomorrow and going to a local beach.

And here tonight, I was just thinking - I really need someone to go with me to the airport tomorrow. After all, I did buy a grass skirt and coconut shells to wear to pick up the boys. Someone needs to get a picture of their face........ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment